Saturday, May 30, 2020

GRI Designated to Serve You Best


My clients are more sophisticated than ever. They require me to perform at the highest level of ethics, competence and professionalism in an ever-changing landscape. I earned my Graduate, REALTOR® Institute Designation (GRI) for you.

Nationally, only about 65% of real estate agents are REALTORS®. Of those only 4% continue their education to get the GRI designation. You deserve the best.

I lead the charge with real-world knowledge about cutting-edge technologies, laws and marketing techniques that will positively affect your bottom line during your next real estate transaction. Buying and selling property is a complex, complicated and stressful task. I’m here to guide you through the process while protecting your best interests and communicating with you.

I’ve Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock, GRI
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com

#DFWmark #Realtor #RealEstate #GRI #GraduateRealtorInstitute #designation #education #agent #DFW #Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...