Saturday, May 7, 2022

Visit me at Cinco de Mayo in Celina




Please visit me at Cinco de Mayo in Celina today! I’ll be at the Keller Williams North Country booth in the Downtown Historic Square from 5 to 7 p.m.

I’ll have these fun illustrations to color and some blank templates along with crayons and my button maker. Color or make original art, and I’ll make it something you can keep and enjoy for years.

Website: cincodemayocelina.com



I’ve Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock, GRI, MRP, AHWD
REALTOR, New Build certified
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com


#DFWmark #REALTOR #CincoDeMayo #Celina #food #music #art #festival #button #pinata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...