Friday, May 17, 2019

DFWmark Referral Network launch

DFWmark Referral Network (https://dfwreferral.blogspot.com) is now functional. If you need contractors for various projects in relation to your home in DFW, this is good starting point.

It was designed to be mobile friendly, so you should bookmark it on your phone for easy access.
I’ll reach out to the vendors (or they can reach out to me) over the next few weeks to see if I can arrange additional discounts for veterans, clients and customers.

If you want to refer a vendor, please follow the link provided and send me their vitals. If you want me to research another category, please let me know what you need, and I’ll try to find three options for you.

I've Got Your Six!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...