Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Frisco Area Builders

If you're ready for a new-built home, please call, text or email DFWmarkI'm a certified New Homes Sales Agent and Green Homes Sales Agent.
Please remember: the on-site sales agents represent the builders - NOT YOU. I'm on the side of and by the side of my clients through the whole process. I advocate for MY CLIENTS.
I know how to get extra incentives for my clients. I know when is the right time to buy in different communities to maximize my client's dollar. Ask me about the two specific types of new homes that are the best value.

I'm prepared to help my clients find whatever they need from custom builds to pre-owned properties or lease solutions while homes are constructed and finished out.
I've Got Your Six!


 Altura Homes
American Legend Homes
Ashton Woods

Beazer Homes
BelclaireHomes
Bloomfield Homes
BRITTON HOMES

CalAtlantic Homes
CastleRock Communities
CB JENI Homes
Centex Homes
Centre Living Homes
Chesmar Homes Dallas
Coventry Homes

Darling Homes
David Weekley Homes
Del Webb
Drees Custom Homes

First Texas Homes

Gallery Custom Homes
Gehan Homes
Grand Homes

Harwood Homes
Highland Homes
History Maker Homes
Huntington Homes

Impression Homes
Integrity Group, LLC

K. Hovnanian® Homes
KB Home

Landon Homes
Lennar
LGI Homes

M/I Homes
MainVue Homes
Meritage Homes

Newport Homebuilders
Newport Light Farms
Normandy Homes

Pacesetter Homes
Perry Homes
Plantation Homes
Pulte Homes

Rendition Homes
Risland Homes

Sandlin Homes
Serene Global
Shaddock Homes
Shaddock Homes-Saxony Series
Southgate Homes
StoryBuilt

Taylor Morrison
Toll Brothers
Trendmaker Homes
Trophy Signature Homes

Village Builders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...