Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Shelter In Place Order

It’s a serious time for all of us. We don’t know what the future will hold. However, one thing is certain: 

I’ve Got Your Six!

I’m here to support and defend you. My work and humanitarian efforts will continue.

Dallas, Collin and Denton counties have issued variations of Shelter In Place or Work Safe orders. Individual cities - including Frisco - have additional orders. 

Real estate services are Essential Services Necessary to Maintain Essential Operations of Residences or Other Essential Businesses according to the National Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) Memorandum of Essential Critical Infrastructure document.

Call, text, email or PM me when you need my help for anything. I’m here for you. I have new tires and a tank of gas. I can help in person in Collin, Southeast Denton or Northern Dallas counties. I'll take precautions, and I'm accustomed to working in challenging environments. 

From defending our country to covering major natural disasters, you've always trusted and counted on me. Now is no different. As always, I've Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock
REALTOR®
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com

To learn more about CISA designations, please visit: t.ly/qlr2N.

1 comment:

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...