Monday, April 6, 2020

Virtual Home Showings Available

If you're ready, willing and able, I'd love to help find your ideal home any day of the week - virtually or in person. I'm open for business.

Over the weekend, I showed homes virtually through FaceTime. I wore gloves and a surgical mask for everyone's protection. After seeing three select homes, my Client decided to see one home in person. I met my Client and toured the one property. Everything else is handled digitally.

My background as a photojournalist is extremely useful. I showed the property in context and knew how to keep the phone steady through the process.

This is a repeatable pattern as long as a representation agreement is in place and Clients are judicious in their selections - absolutely no more than three-to-five properties with the intent and ability to purchase or lease.

I've Got Your Six!

DFWmark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...