Sunday, November 21, 2021

Preparing for the Annual Pie Party


I prepared treats for the annual pie party. The pies are ordered and will arrive on Tuesday morning for the Annual Pie Party. 

I want the event to be memorable, so I made Pie Party buttons. 

If you want to attend next year, it only takes one closed referral!

I made enough for all my guests and a quite a few others. If you see anywhere me this week, ask me for a button or a magnet. Yes, I'll probably have some for the holidays starting on Friday.
I'll also have hot chocolate with candy canes and a Hot Chocolate Cookie recipe along with some "snowman poop" (mini marshmallows). I'll drop those off on doorknobs through the neighborhood this year too.

I’ve Got Your Six!

Mark M Hancock, GRI, MRP, AHWD
REALTOR, New Build certified
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com

#DFWmark #REALTOR #Thanksgiving #ButtonMaker #button #coco #peppermint #treats #CookieRecipe #MiniMarshmallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...