Saturday, September 17, 2022

Closed in Benbrook!


Congratulations to my amazing Benbrook buyer clients!

They bought this classic house on a cul de sac in a serene neighborhood under a canopy of mature trees where friendly neighbors still relax on their porches in the evenings. I couldn’t be happier for y’all!

My long-time friends were able to visualize their future in this house. They have the tools and skills to transform the house into their ideal home. I can't wait to see what y'all do with it. This house has so much potential!

I've Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock, GRI, MRP, AHWD
REALTOR, New Build certified
214-862-7212
DFWmark@kw.com
DFWmark.com

#DFWmark #REALTOR #Closed #Buyer #Benbrook #TarrantCounty #KellerWilliams #NorthCountry #KWNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...