Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Cinco de Mayo Buttons


I’ll be at Cinco de Mayo in Celina Celebration at the KWNC booth with my button machine at 4-6 p.m. on May 6, 2023. It was a blast last year!

I’ll have crayons and coloring disks of this image for kids to make their own buttons, or they can have one of these pre-colored buttons (while supplies last) as a keepsake.

Learn more at cincodemayocelina.com.

If you see me between now and then, I’ll have these with me. I’m happy to share!

I’ve Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock, GRI, MRP, AHWD
REALTOR, New Home certified
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com

#DFWmark #REALTOR #CincoDeMayo #buttons #pinata #music #colorful #KWNC #CollinCounty #DentonCounty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...