Sunday, November 26, 2023

Client Appreciation Party 2023

 

 Santa and Mrs. Claus joined Guests, Sponsor and Agents at the KWNC Client Appreciation Party in the Training Room at our office in Celina on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, 21 Nov. 2023. The event features photos with Sant by a professional photographer, kids crafts, food and prize drawings throughout the event.

I also gift a pie at the event to any current client, any client who has closed within the last 12 months and anyone at all who has referred a real estate client to me. There’s no limit. I’m happy to present a truckload of pies for a truckload of transactions! If you want to join us next year, introduce me to a friend or family member who needs my help.

I’ve Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock, GRI, MRP, AHWD
REALTOR, New Build certified
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com

#DFWmark #REALTOR #pie #party #ClientAppreciationParty #KWNC #Celina #CollinCounty #Santa #food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...