Thursday, February 22, 2024

2023 KWNC Awards Ceremony



In addition to being a REALTOR, I’m half of the productivity coaching staff for the Launch Program at our brokerage. Our Launch Agents are some of the best on the planet. As part of my duties, I teach classes and help newer agents manage their first few transactions.




Yesterday was the Keller Williams North Country 2023 Awards Ceremony. I was prepared to read the names of our Ignite course graduates. That announcement followed the 2023 Cultural Icon Award winner. As they were reading the Icon awardee’s credentials, I thought, “I need to meet this person!” Then, they said my name …




I still can’t believe it. I am honored and humbled beyond words – which is unusual for me.




Thank you to everyone at Keller Williams North Country! You’ll never understand how truly grateful I am that you accepted me into your singular and wonderful place. I am finally home. You are my family. I love you all!

There is no better Team Leader in all of Keller Williams than Georgina!!!




Jessica Self is a Launch Graduate and the KWNC Rookie of the Year!


I'm so honored that Michelle L Jones brought her talents to KWNC and jumped into the Top 20% for the entire year with only a few months to get there. 🤯
I’ve Got Your Six!

Mark M. Hancock, GRI, MRP, AHWD
REALTOR, New Build certified
214-862-7212
DFWmark.com


#DFWmark #REALTOR #KWNC #KellerWilliams #award #culture #CulturalIcon #honored #humbled #home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...