Sunday, August 9, 2020

The Colony Client Testimonial

I have the most amazing Clients! Thank you for such a great testimonial!

"Every aspect of Mark's involvement with this sale was above and beyond my expectations. He should be commended for his ability to deal with a seller that is as unique as myself. During the entire process if I were not concerned about a specific aspect of the sale he would direct me to the reason I should be. If I were over-concerned about anything he would give me the facts on the situation and we would work through the situation.

He had a list of vendors for me to comb through and hire for the fixes the house required. And there were a lot. He put the facts in front of me when I wasn't sure if I should repair, replace or leave alone any part of the house. He saved me thousands of dollars!

In the end, we had 41 live visits and 9 offers.......IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS!

He simply is a trusting person that I will work with in the future as my needs may be directed back to the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex area. Kudos Mark!"

- Carl Campbell, The Colony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog!

Welcome to the DFWmark Blog! This is a collection of content by Mark M. Hancock, a REALTOR with Keller Williams North County in Celina, Texa...